Sand Street Auction
Ending March 6th
Antiques, Furniture, Collectibles, Household Items, and more!
March 8, 2022
Click Here for Lot List and More Details
Pickup for winnng bidders is March 8, 2022, on-site. An email will be sent within 24 hrs of the auction closing to wining bidders with the pickup appointment scheduling information.
Property Address: 1500 Sand Street, Fremont, Ohio, 43420. Questions? Please contact our office for more information at (419) 547-7777. Office hours are typically Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
|1||Hutch and contents, 52 x 20 x 69″|
|2||Six ornate cushion chairs|
|3||Ornate desk with drawers & glass top 44 x 22 x|
|4||Double bed bedroom set, bed, dresser, chest of|
|5||Octagonal end table with glass top|
|6||Entertainment center 65 x 22 x 62ì|
|7||Broyhill end table with drawer, 27 x 22 x 23″|
|8||45″ outdoor wooden table round with umbrella hole|
|10||Glassware and knickknacks|
|13||Contents In Entertainment center, Prague tea set|
|14||Westinghouse TV 32″ (not a smart TV)|
|15||Christmas wreaths and Garland with lights|
|16||Christmas tree and needlepoint|
|17||Crank telephone Decorative & 3 wall hangings|
|18||Hexagonal end table 17 x 21″, serving tray and|
|20||Hanging globe lamp|
|21||9 pictures, Prague and others|
|22||Ornamental plants and baskets|
|23||Decorative egg shells|
|24||Contents of curio cabinet, tea sets etc|
|25||Glass Contents of shelf above counter in living|
|26||VHS tapes, matches, books etc.|
|27||Brass mortar and pestle, 6 inches tall|
|28||Decorative barrel and barometer|
|29||Brass mortar and pestle, 4 inches tall|
|30||4 pictures on the wall, Prague and others|
|31||Decorative spoons and watches|
|32||Decorative spoons, hoop earrings etc.|
|33||Decorative spoons and paperweights|
|35||Large doll and 2 small dolls|
|37||Toaster oven and kitchen decorations|
|38||Correlle ware set|
|39||Courier and Ives royal ironstone dishes and mugs|
|40||Dutch decorations, salt and pepper etc.|
|41||Prague cups and plates|
|42||Drawers and cupboards continents|
|43||Cabinet and drawer contents by stove|
|44||Toaster, cream and green bowl and vase|
|45||Carafes and serving plates|
|46||Salt & peppers, measuring cups in cupboard|
|48||Glassware Bohemia, Czechoslovakia|
|49||Glassware bowls and pictures, salt and peppers|
|50||Arrowhead, axe, and hatchets|
|51||Tote and shelf and plastic box|
|52||3 pictures, (1 Victorian Fremont homes|
|53||Mary and Jesus picture|
|54||Lamp and lace|
|55||Mirrors, thermometer, first aid|
|56||Closet contents, Blankets (1 electric)|
|57||Mirror, two plates, two slates|
|58||34 inch lace and six pillows|
|59||4 pictures,(3 string art)|
|60||2 cushion chairs, clock radio and knickknacks|
|61||Hall cabinet contents, oil bottles, canisters|
|62||Birds on leaded glass mirror 36 x 26″|
|63||Decorative Christmas trees, 5|
|64||Metal shelf with paint supplies|
|65||Fan and desk chair|
|66||6′ ladder and outdoor tool assortment|
|67||Shelf contents, not shelf, charger, cord, blower,|
|68||Cords and handtools hanging from rafters|
|69||Items on workbench, not the vise|
|70||Items on shelf above workbench|
|72||Butter churn and fireplace tools|
|73||License plates, Sandusky county, R Fremont, Q|
|74||Items on cabinet, Nut grinder, chopper etc.|
|75||Metal shelf and contents mostly decorations|
|76||Ironing board, clothes baskets and hamper|
|77||Sewing wooden spools and more|
|80||2 step ladder and chair|
|81||Items on and below shelf, baskets etc.|
|83||Clock, thermometer, Artificial poinsettias and|
|85||Chair and wrapping paper|
|86||National Geographic 3 boxes|
|87||Fur pieces and Czechoslovakian pictures|
|89||Small doll Assortment|
|91||Rocker with cushioned velvet seat|
|92||Corner table & picture|
|93||Small desk with no legs, 21 x 32ì|
|94||Sweater drying rack and decorative branches|
|95||Handicap walkers and potty chair|
|96||Wooden couch table 56 x 16 x 26ì, baskets and|
|97||3 step ladder, brooms and flag|
|98||Clean up tools, rake, shovel and garden hook|
|99||Metal cabinet 24 x 16 by 62 1/2ì and contents|
|100||22í aluminum extension ladder|
|101||Cookbooks, clocks, Misc. assortment|
|102||Fireplace tools, buckets and yard tools|
|103||Stack of slate shingles|
|104||Reverse osmosis system|
|105||Wooden cabinet 42 1/2 x 20 x 50 1/2ì, many tools,|
|106||Outdoor resin chairs and stool|
|107||Artificial plants and potts|
|108||Metal cart, sprinklers, misc.|
|109||Black milk can|
|110||White milk can, no lid|
|111||All carpet pieces on basement floor and garage|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION: (please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change)
1. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card along with required contact information. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card for verification that will be refunded.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00 you will be charged $110.00 upon invoicing at auction close.
3. SALES TAX: 7.25% If Applicable
4. PAYMENT: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged the morning after the conclusion of the auction for the entire amount of your purchase(s). Be sure to have an available balance on your credit card for your online purchases. Bonnigson & Associates has the right to deactivate any bidder’s account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion as all of our online auctions are “With Reserve” auctions. Cash, ACH Transfers, Wire Transfer & Check will be accepted.
5. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK’S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, please call the main number at 419-547-7777 to inform the auction company as any items you leave at the pick-up are considered abandoned and ownership reverts back to the Seller.
6. SHIPPING: Shipping services are not guaranteed. Items will not be shipped without reception of payment. We DO NOT bring furniture or large items back from remote locations unless specific arrangements have been made PRIOR to bidding. If you would like to arrange shipping, you must first call and get written confirmation we will ship the item. Our shipping fees are $15 for handling plus the cost of the box and packing materials, actual shipping and insurance fees. This only applies to items that we can easily pack and ship, not large or hazardous items. We seldom ship and if agree to do so, we will ONLY ship to the billing address of the credit card and you must pay for “signature acceptance.”
7. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please insure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location. Buyer authorizes Bonnigson & Associates to release buyer’s assets to any individual in possession of the buyer’s sales receipt. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number, and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction you may not be permitted to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. If we have to move your items off premise the Seller(s) will be responsible for paying our handling fees and they will be charged to the buyer. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. BIDDING PROCEDURE: If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid. Buyers use maximum bids as they have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. While the auction is closing click on the FLASHING LIVE CATALOG link to see the lots closing in order with auto refreshing. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-547-7777. Communication of the error does not in itself resolve the error. Bonnigson & Associates will attempt to address the bidding error.
12. AUCTION CLOSING: The online auction closes at a rate of 1 item every 20 seconds. This feature works great with the auto-extend (soft close) feature to closely emulate a ‘live’ auction. If a bid is placed within the last two minutes of an items closing time, that item will extend a full two minutes as to allow an bidder that has been outbid the chance to bid again and will repeat until no bid has been placed within the last two minutes. If you have been outbid you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to “close”.
13. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 2 hours after auction close to receive your invoice.
14. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there is no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
15. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind.
16. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. Bonnigson & Associates is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased.
17. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at its option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
18. FIREARMS: At the time no firearms will be sold online by Bonnigson & Associates
19. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview, or during the period of removal is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request and they will be held liable for any damages.
20. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
21. RESERVE AUCTION: All Bonnigson & Associates “online auctions” are “Reserve” auctions. Therefore, the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minimum bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyer at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Bonnigson & Associates permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Bonnigson & Associates. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatibility or any connectivity issues. Items for sale by court ordered Bankruptcy are subject to the approval of the appointed Trustee and Bankruptcy Court.
22. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
23. PRIVACY: Bonnigson & Associates will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all Bonnigson & Associates auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with “remove” in the subject line of the email. You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE “REGISTER” TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST BIDDER NUMBER OR PASSWORD.
24. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. Bonnigson & Associates is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder.
Click on images below for full view and slideshow….